Thursday, February 3, 2011

Year of the Rabbit | Art and Colour Inspiration

So its the Year of the Rabbit this year, and in celebration of the lunar new year,
over at the Inspired Scrapper,
there is a Colour and Art Inspiration Challenge. 
 (art by Li Lin)



I was totally inspired by the colours and the blossoms on the branch.  I decided to give it a more valentine spin by using hearts as the blossoms.   (The girls have been busy making their valentines for the past few days, so I've got that holiday on my mind :))
This is a 5X7 canvas, that now on the wall near my computer.



supplies : Heritage Handcrafts Dimensional Paint, Basic Grey pp,
Best Creation Glitter Cardstock, Echo Park


I stamped over the Dimensional Paint and it really gives it a cool effect! 
 Its hard to see but looks much better IRL




"There is no remedy for love but to love more"  Henry David Thoreau

1 comment:

  1. That looks great in the photo but I bet it looks amaaaazing on a canvas!

    ReplyDelete