Monday, January 31, 2011

One Little Word | January

So here we are on the last day of January and I have my January prompts from Ali Edwards One Little Word to share. 

"In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillnes inside of you"
Deepak Chopra

The word I chose is an action word, a word of movement however this month it felt like I needed to be still for some time and let things settle before I could continue.  So while I my One Little Word is move, this month it was the absence of movement, stillness that fit into my month.

Over this month I ordered a new album with the fancy page protectors, decided on a word (which really didn't take hold yet), and completed most of the prompts (tonight).  The picture of myself is the last one left.  I did take some pics on two occassions but have decided to use a full length one.  So I'll pull out the tripod in the morning.  On a more successful note, I actually took advantage of an opportunity and went for a walk while waiting for the little ones in dance class.  The air was cold but it felt good to use the little moments!  Maybe the word move is starting to fit.




Looking forward to what prompts February brings.

1 comment: