Friday, September 24, 2010

Babyrazzi



On the scrapping side of life , this weeks  colour palette at  Colour Combo Galore  was shades of purple. Yuck!  I don't really like purple and rarely use it.  But I figured this would be a good excuse to use up some purple embellishments in my stash.   The collection of flowers are a mix between some pre-made flowers and home made ones.  I used the cuttlebug dies for some, others I just rolled, the ribbon one in the corner is just folded with some adhesive.  I like the way the ribbon ended up weaving around the flowers.  I guess purple isn't so bad :)




tfl

3 comments:

  1. Awh those are some cute pictures of the girls. And holy purple embellishments. Did you make all those paper flowers? They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those purple flowers are beautiful! The embellies on this page are stunning Karen.

    ReplyDelete