Monday, January 2, 2012

Strawberry, Lemon or Blueberry?

Fancy a cupcake?  A cupcake just makes me smile, so  why not make a few more cupcake cards?




tip : Definately go with vellum as the base of the cupcake. The vellum holds its shape and the folds so perfectly compared to regular scrapbook paper :)

(Check out the Cards Blog to see more Vellum cards)

 
supplies : Websters Pages, font Angelic War, Bazzil 
 
 

I started with the yellow one just because that was the piece of ribbon I found laying in the pile on my scrapbook table,
and once that was done, it needed a few friends
so why not go with a theme.
yellow = lemon = strawberry =blueberry= Strawberry Shortcake
Late at night, thats how the thinking goes :)


Smile a sunny morning. Sunny is the style. Even if you're yawning, you can yawn a smile.
-Strawberry Shortcake

1 comment:

  1. I haven't visited for blog a while. Lot's of great layouts. I like the tree on your christmas tag post below. Also I see you've made use of your ornaments punch. lol.
    Wish you guys all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete