Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hello?


Hello
Its been over 2 years since I've created a layout. 
I think its time I be more creative again, I feel better when I am creative.
(I know I said the exact same thing last year..but this time I actually have done something about it :))


DD#2 also wants her own room and we are thinking of giving her my craft room and moving the craft room into the spare bedroom. So I spent a bit of time in my craft room looking around, and there has been no clean-up or organizing, but there has been a bit of creating.

I started taking pictures again.
I played around in photoshop and OMG how quickly we forget even the simplest of things.


And thanks to Sue and her Exhaust your Excess challenge
I created a page!




Supplies: cardstock, stickers echo park, tabs Studio Oh
everything else I have no idea :)

The challenge was to use cardstock only and use five different techniques with the cardstock.  I think I only managed 4 techniques (emboss,ink,punch,computer print) but I'm happy I completed it :)


The next one shows dd #1 fractured thumb x-rays.  Its simple but its nice to have the pics and stories captured.



supplies :  pp Bo Bunny, stickers echo park






Heres to another creative day.





 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, Karen!! We're happy to have you playing along! And I agree with M. Matisse and his sage words of wisdom… :)

    ReplyDelete