Saturday, October 15, 2011

Summer's End | Scrapbook Star Oct Kit

I guess summer really is over.  Scrapbook Star's October Kit is full of light and bright fall colours.   I have recieved alot of kits from a variety of places over the years, and there have only been a handful that I've used to the very last scrap...well this one joins that group.  The Fancy Pants papers worked so well together, and I love all the embellishments!  Kind of wish I took a picture before :)

 Everything on the layouts is from the kit, the only thing I added was a bit of bakers twine to one layout,





I still have a Halloween project and some cards to post later on.
But first
the winner from the National Card Making Day is

Pamela

Congratulations!  Random Org picked your comment number #5 :)
Let me know your address and  I'll send out
a prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment