Thursday, July 14, 2011

Halloween in July and Elphaba

How does one feel like scrapping Halloween pictures in summer?  Well it begins with a minor obsession with Elphaba, the completely misunderstood, not-so Wicked Witch of the West. The musical, the music cd, the book and now... goosebumps.... scrapbook paper! Technically the paper is "The Magic of Oz" by Graphic45  but close enough...I'll take it.


But I couldn't in all good conscience order this new paper until I opened  used up some of the Halloween in Wonderland paperpack from last year.  So the last few days have been a scrapping whirlwind!

"At last we thought you'd never arrive"  Love how the cat is in the tree, and how the little guy looks
 like he is showing the girls a pumpkin... a little creepy but all Halloween!



Carve :  This idea started with Pinterest. 
 I saw a pic of decorating a pumpkin with black push pins and thought
 hey why not use black brads and do the same thing.  But since I couldn't find
where I put the new pack of brads I bought just for this layout,
 I found some super old Queen and Co felt and here it is instead.


 supplies : Graphic 45, Websters Pages, Heidi Swapp, K&C Company gems

Curiouser and Curiouser
I like how it looks like Alice is looking at the bunch of kids saying "hmm..curiouser and curiouser"
supplies: Graphic 45,  Tim Holtz, old rubons (can't find the pack to find the name)




Elphaba: "It's just... for the first time... I feel... wicked."






No comments:

Post a Comment