Saturday, February 12, 2011

Capture the Moment


Lately it seems like the littlest one is now all grown up.  So when I saw her with her fingers and hair twirling I wanted to capture it to remember this time, I just think that soon she will give this up too. 

Right now she love all things fancy and the more jewelry the better :)  She loves rings, bracelets, necklaces, fancy dressup shoes, dressup in mommy and big sisters clothes, lipstick, but she absolutely hates having her hair combed.  So most of time she looks like a little troll doll, the kind we used to have on top of pencils where you rub the pencil between your hands the troll's hair would go wild.  That's us. 

We only get the hair into a somewhat decent ponytail for dance class and as soon as it is over she pulls it out.  But at least it stays in for the class, that is a start :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful photo! I love it. Beautiful quote too.
    I know what you mean about the fingers. Sahvia sucks her thumb and I just think it's so cute I don't have the heart to stop her.
    Troll doll...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete