Monday, December 6, 2010

Add a little 3D

This is quick and easy way to add some dimension to a layout or card. 






Punch out or cut out the same shape 4 times. 

Then fold three of them in half.  Glue the right side of one to the left side of the next one, then glue the right side of that one to the left side of the third one. 


Glue the ouside pieces onto the flat shape and your done!


The balloon punch I had wasn't big enough for what I wanted,
so I punched out one shape, and then used that a base and
traced around it leaving a space.  So then I had the shape but bigger :)


Anyway, here are two layouts using those shapes.

 This layout was done using a colour palette from



Here I used a SU! Ornament Punch.
Supplies : Best Creation, Basic Grey, Jenni Bowlin, Tim Holtz


And a peek into Santa's Workshop at Stanley Park's Bright Night.  It was a great evening hosted by the Fireman Director Erik.
More pics to come later :)
tfl

No comments:

Post a Comment