Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Hour Well Spent

I look forward to the DayLight Saving Time Switch every year.  Its an extra hour of sleep in time for me.  I love it!  Except this year.  I/We forgot all about it.  I woke up the same time, got ready, got the kids ready to go for their music lessons and off we went.  We even had time to stop at Starbucks along the way and when we arrived at her house she very nicely informed us that we were an hour early.  Oops!

So we had an extra hour today.  We decided to make the most of our mistake and enjoy it!  We had a breakfast date at Tim Hortons, then some play time at a park I had been meaning to check out all summer. It was a gorgeous morning and we had a great time enjoying our 'extra' hour!  As lovely as it was, next year I want to sleep in :)




Hope you enjoyed your extra hour, however it was spent.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! You're so funny! I can't believe you did that, especially for someone who loves to sleep. That looks like a great park. Love that big tree in the picture on the right.

    ReplyDelete