Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

Its summer and that means summer dancing with So You Think You Can Dance. So while watching tonight I found some old routines I liked from past seasons and thought I'd enjoy them again. Hope you do too!








Lauren tells us that when she is really really really old like 18 years old, then we will be really really really old too, then we can watch her on So You Think You Can Dance.  She saw Twitch perform tonight and remembered the routine where the girl kept trying to get in and out of the door.  She said that was her favourite one.  So this post is for Lauren, and yes Lauren I will vote for you.

Edit July 29 2010
Just adding the SYTYCD Season 3 promo, just because I like posts to be somewhat organized, and this fit right it with this post.  So here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment