Friday, July 9, 2010

Inspired Scrapper Friday Challenge

Its Friday and that means another challenge at Inspired Scrapper.  This week we were challenged to create a layout using a sketch.   (July 2009 PageMaps Sketch)

This is the sketch.  I altered the sketch a bit to suit my pics.  I took the top row of photos and moved them down beside the main photo, and then the title and journalling moved to right a bit.   Here is my take on the sketch.  Pics of some bears we saw just outside of Whistler in the Callaghan Valley (site of the Olympic Ski Jumping, Biathalon and Cross Country Skiing)
"Lions, Tigers and Bears Oh My "  (Ok so no lions or tiger and only baby bears :))






Supplies : Basic Grey Origins, AC Thickers, Ranger Glossy Accents, buttons, ink
notebook edge punch


Hope the sketch inspires you to be creative, and if it does don't forget to link up your project on the Inspired Scrapper blog.  We'd love to see your creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment