Monday, March 1, 2010

Scraptivity March Kit

Its March! Scraptivity's March kit was so fun to play with.  Here are a few I got done this weekend.










The technique this month was to use Shimmerz.  It is like liquid glitter!  LOVE this stuff.  It is hard to photograph but it adds such a great shine and subtle colour to the layouts.  I used it on almost everything, the butterflies, titles, fabric and even on one of the pics.

Check out the rest of the design teams work here.


Happy March!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been a busy beaver! LOVE the layout with Lauryn in her tutu. I hope Sahvia doesn't lose her baby fat before starting ballet. I can just see her chubby little tummy in one of those outfits. LOL!
    Ok, now I have to get a butterfly punch. I've seen it in your work before and thought "I don't really need it". But I DO, I really DO!

    ReplyDelete