Monday, September 1, 2014

Finding some September Sunshine

September is like January for me. 
Its the beginning of a new year, time to start fresh.
Summer is over and fall is here.
 
 
I look forward to the start of each and every new school year.
 
Even Google has a new graphic to celebrate this day.
 
However this year due to labour disputes, the year will not start.
I am sad
I am upset
I am a little stressed by all this.
But I will stand up for public education
and stay firm
that kids deserve better class conditions and teachers deserve a raise.
 
 
So where does one look for a little sunshine?
Disneyland of course :)
 


 
The mickey sunshine was inspired by a challenge at Disneyscrappers.
Supplies :  Pink Paislee, BG stickers, misc brads
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment