Friday, February 10, 2012

Just because...

This is a " just because I wanted to" post.  I wanted to see the different headers I have used on this blog altogether.  Note to self:  don't label them obscure filenames...makes it a bit difficult to find a year later.

That first header took me forever to figure out the dimensions so that it would sort of fit in that space...seriously hours :)


I think this daisy one is my favourite.  Love the sunshine and love the blues.


Summer...love the memories of hanging out on the beach...


Winter....


More Winter... although according to the groundhog Spring will come early.
Really I'm putting faith in that groundhog :)
 
 
edit way way later to add a few more 
I like them all in one spot
 
 
 
 
 
 











Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

No comments:

Post a Comment