Friday, December 23, 2011

Only 3 more sleeps | Share 3 Christmas Layouts

Only a few more sleeps until Christmas, so today I have three Christmas layouts to share.  (when really I should be wrapping :)

Sometimes with pictures we are capturing the moment and the memory so the actual picture may not be perfect, or it can be filled with lots of people and lots of colours.   One way I found to balance that in a scrapbook page, is to use a solid colour background to keep the busy patterened paper to a minimum.  





In this one I covered three tags with some great festive Echo Park paper.  It fits the fun theme of the photos, and by keeping it to a minimum it doesn't compete with the busy photos.


Another way to use some tags on a layout, is to use them as a frame for photos.  In this layout I had a bunch of pictures I wanted to include, so I matted and placed each one of its on tag.  There was room for some specific journalling on the tag, and I added some more general journallin on the layout.





This layout I tried a different size photo.  This photo is printed as a panoramic 4X10.  I chose to make it vertical and then kept the embellishments in that direction as well.






Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment