Thursday, September 15, 2011

Right Now | Scrapbook Star Sketch

The weather has begun to change, the last few days have been way cooler, the breeze picked up and today its the rain.  I guess summer is officially over a few days early.    and since its raining out, why not stay in and scrap?  (isn't that the obvious answer for everyone lol) 

Over at Scrapbook Star they have some great Sept challenges, and since I'm lucky to join the design team there for the rest of 2011,
come over and say hi and join in :)




This is my take on the September sketch challenge.



Right now : My favourite song is Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
Right now : Love that Surivior is back on and Ozzy is back
Right now : Happy that the kiddies dance schedule only has us at the studio for 2 days instead of 4
Right now : wish I had more determination to exercise more consisently





Right now : i'm singing and dancing along :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love that pretty little banner. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts and I loovveeee that song!!! I'm always looking for some good car music to pump me up on my way to work and I think this will do the trick just nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete