Sunday, August 21, 2011

Colour Combo Galore

I love a good challenge to get me focussed to scrap.  Sometimes when I have too many options and choices nothing really gets accomplished :)  so I love any type of scrappy challenges, but especially love the ones where they take the time to dress up the challenges.  Over at Color Combos Galore, they always have a beautiful inspiration piece to inspire the colour combo!

Here is my take on #205.  Love the little touches of teal, I would never had added that if it wasn't for the challenge.

 supplies :  Websters Pages, Making Memories, Echo Park, MS Punch, Core'dinations CS

And here is last weeks #204.  I'm not to sure if I really like this one or not.  I love that I used some old Basic Grey papers, and I enjoyed the process but the overall outcome...hmmmm...not quite sure about it! But in any case its done :)



You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.

Mark Twain



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I love them both. #204 is very interesting but I like it because it's so different. There is definitely a few techniques I would try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vacation LO! So much fab detail!

    ReplyDelete