Monday, January 17, 2011

Pinkalicious

Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this?"
~Pablo Picasso


I am amazed at this post dedicated to pink, the colour that is.  Not so long ago, you would never see me and anything pink together.  Never growing up did I have anything pink or anything very girly.  Then a few years ago something changed.  Maybe I grew up a bit, maybe it was having 3 little girls, maybe the shades of pink expanded, maybe I relaxed a bit, maybe I slowed down and was open to few new ideas, whatever the reason I'm not so opposed to the colour pink anymore.  I think it is delicate and pretty and doesn't look to bad with darker skin either :)

So here is a post entirely of pink creations.


Birthday Card :  SU Medallion Stamp, Best Creation Glitter pp,
Craft Lounge stamps, Tim Holtz Tissue Tape

Tweet Hearts  (cute title eh?)  :  Craft Lounge Stamps, Making Memories Je T'adore,


All Wrapped Up For You :  Making Memories Je T'adore


And here is another hawaii layout.  This colour combo was based on the colours at Colour Combo Galore, and it totally fits into today's Pink Post. 




Actually, all education is self-education. A teacher is only a guide, to point out the way, and no school, no matter how excellent, can give you education. What you receive is like the outlines in a child's coloring book. You must fill in the colors yourself. ~Louis L'Amour

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box. ~Robert Fulghum


Hope everyone has a Pinkalicious day :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pink! I also LOVE these layouts. Especially the "waves" one. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete