Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Tags

Halloween is over and now its time to look ahead to Christmas.  Starbucks already has, they have their Christmas menu board up (with Gingerbread and Eggnog)  and are serving Cranberry Bliss Bars...yummm. 

I like to slowly ease into the season, so here are two christmas present tags to start.   Love the owl all dressed up for winter!  I wanted to do a whole animal family all dressed up, I still might as Best Creation has some very cute animals in the Sweetie Pie line. We'll see.


Supplies : Best Creation pp, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch,
Hero Arts Stamp, Jingle bells from Michaels
ribbon,gems,charms,stickers




I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass
Counting Crows


1 comment:

  1. Your tags are gorgeous! I think it's more difficult to work on a smaller scale...but your cards and tags are always so fab! Oh and that owl has got to be the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete