Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jump Start on Fall

I know technically it is still summer, but it certainly feels like fall.  With everyone back in school and the days being crisp and cool, it seems like we've jumped into fall already.  Today while walking to school we saw the leaves changing on the trees, another sign that fall is here.

And since we are practically in fall why not share a Halloween card!


supplies
Best Creation Patterned Paper, AC Thickers

Check out the Cards Blog (Northridge Media) to see more great card creations using accordian flowers.
tfl

2 comments:

  1. nice tree....I wanna see more Disney pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked for another kit club yet, I need to use what I have! And my friend just opened a scrapbook/stamp store so now I'm helping her with samples etc. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete