For this card I used the Cuttlebug Chrysanthemum set.
The vase is SU ornament punch,
pp mme lush
I also picked up the Cuttlebug Quilled Daisy set!
There is a bit of a learning curve when using the dies. It took a few tries to get the spacing plates at the right height. I had to add some cardboard to get it to cut. When rolling the flowers, it is much easier if you adhere all the pieces together in one long long row before you start quilling. But once I got the hang of it, it was easy and the end results look great!
If by any chance you are looking for some more great flowers to make, check this out. The Cards Blog this week was blogspotting and has showcased 6 different handmade flowers.